Cannot Re-Pick Released Sales Orders After Canceling Pull Replenishment Move Orders
(Doc ID 1541810.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Concurrent: WSHPSGL - Pick Selection List Generation
Form: WSHFRREL.fmb - Launch Pick Release Form
Form: INVTOTRX.fmb - Transact Move Orders
In Oracle Warehouse Management, when a Pull Replenishment move order is cancelled, re-pick releasing the delivery is not creating the Replenishment Move Order and Task again.
When launching the Pick release process with Pull Replenishment=Yes, a Replenishment move order and task get created and the related delivery detail line reaches Replenishment Requested status as expected. But if the Replenishment move order
gets canceled through the Transact Move Orders form (for any business reason), then any further attempt to pick release the same (again with Pull Replenishment=Yes) will not create a new Replenishment move order and the delivery detail line
remains at Backorder status.
Expect getting a new Replenishment move order created, so that users can go ahead with the replenishment process.
The issue can be replicated per the below steps:
1) Created Item A in W1 organization and did Misc. Receipt of 1000 Qty in BULK sub and B1.1.1 locator.
2) Did basic setup Replenishment setup for Item A from Forward pick Subinventory CASE to Reserve Subinventory BULK.
3) Created SO#1 for 10 Qty of 'MTN1' and pick released with Pull Replenishment = 'Yes' and Pick from Subinventory = 'CASE'
4) Queried 'Transact Move Orders' form with item A to see Replenishment MO got created.
5. Using Transact Move Order form, deleted allocations and 'Cancelled' the Move order.
5) Delivery Detail is in backorder status but still assigned to Delivery.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document