RVCTP Intermittently Fails With Signal 11 Error / PENDING or RUNNING Records Stuck In RTI / APP-FND-00204 / RCVOLTM TM-TIMEOUT / Receiving Timed Out
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiving Transaction Processor fails intermittently with Signal 11 and APP-FND-00204 error.
Program was terminated by signal 11
• It is possible to complete one transaction with "RCV: Processing Mode" profile option set to Batch, Online and Immediate .
• If more than one or two transactions are done at the same time all three failed (Batch, Online and Immediate mode). - Example: PO has more than one line and receiving all lines at the same time.
- Batch and Immediate mode: RVCTP fails with Signal 11 error
- Online Errors with message
Receiving Transaction Manager - RCVOLTM for
your concurrent request 1062568. TM-TIMEOUT
Another symptom may be when processing more than 4 Internal Order Transfers (IOT) shipments the transactions become stuck in ONLINE RUNNING status in the RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE table.
Also when processing ASN records ROI may fail processing more then 50 lines.
• Example for Purchase Orders:
1. Login to Purchasing Responsibility
2. Navigate to Receiving / Receipts form RCVRCERC
3. Select all lines available to be received for the Purchase Order
4. Note that RVCTP completes in error
Records are stuck in RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE with
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms