Vehicle Created In Wrong Business Group
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that when using save for later and loging out when going through notification update passing by home page the vehicle gets created in wrong business group (business group id 0) this is happening when customer has security groups enabled security model
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Using employee iexpenses -> private vehicle information
2) On the first screen enter the vehicle details (date of 5-Dec-20XX) and then save for later
3) Log out and then login again
4) For the workflow notification of saved for later, select update action and then the application should show that it is using a responsibility.
5) Do nothing and then click home
6) Again select the workflow notification of saved for later, now the application does not ask you for selecting the responsibility. But asks you whether to continue or revert. Select continue and then submit the vehicle.
The vehicle gets created on BG ID of 0
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms