Debrief Note Types (Field Service Request) Cannot Be Downloaded To MFS Client
(Doc ID 1542881.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.3 - Mobile Field Service - General / Laptop
In Field Service Technician Portal, users can see the following Note Types:
- Service Request (Mapped to Source = Service Request)
- Task (Mapped to Source = Task Manager)
- Debrief (Mapped to Source = Field Service Report)
But in Mobile Field Service Client, users can only see:
- Service Request
and not Debrief Note Type.
Therefore, new Debrief notes cannot be created.
1. Logon to Field Service Technician Portal > Debrief, bring up the Note Type LOV.
2. Logon to MFS Client > Debrief, only see “Service Request”, “Task” source Note Types. No Debrief Note types
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document