Duplicate Requisitions Created When Work Order Status Changes From ON HOLD To RELEASED
(Doc ID 1543439.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an EAM work order status changes from Released to Hold and back to Released, the quantity required is increased for non-stock items with identical descriptions. This triggers a new duplicate purchase requisition for the additional quantities required.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login with EAM responsibility
2. Create a WO and an Operation
3. Assign Direct Items - Nonstock items that will auto-generate a requisition
4. Release the WO, this creates a requisition and PO release (as expected)
5. Change the Status of WO to "ON HOLD"
6. Change the status of WO back to RELEASED. This adds additional Required
Quantities for non-stock items with identical descriptions(different item numbers). A second requisition is created for the additional (and phantom) requirements.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document