Maintenance Super User: Cannot Save Work Order Operation Requirements with Resource Information (Self Service). No error message and it seems like the save is completed successfully.
(Doc ID 1544215.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a routing step/operation to a Work Order (WO) and saving, the routing step/operation disappears. The problem seems to be related to resource information. Resource information does not save. You expect the the routing step/operation to be added.
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User
2. Click on Work Order tab
3. Create and save a work order
4. Click on Operation Requirements
5. Add an operation with resource information and click on save
Message Work Order XXXXXXXX was successfully updated
6. No error is displayed but the Operation requirements was missed. It is like the resource update never happened
7. Add a Resource row with just the Department, not resource information. It saves
8. now try to add the resource sequence and resource - It won't save and no error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document