Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manager Self Service Element Entries Not Working after the final approval the batch is not getting created
On Applications 12.1.1
Find that when a batch header is created via Manager Self Service Element Entries and approved.
When we go to query the batch in the table PAY_BATCH_HEADERS we can't see it there.
-- Expected Behaviour
Expect to see the newly created batch in PAY_BATCH_HEADERS
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Manager self-service > element entries >create batch
2. enter effective date
3. choose Batch By Assignment / Batch By Element >enter assignment number and the element name input value > Save > validate
4. Message “Batch Submitted For Validation”
5. Query The Batch >Batch status Valid > update
6. Element Entries: Review > submit log in with different user to approve the request
The batch is not viewable within the PUI forms in the application > Does not seem to have been created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms