OXTA Transport Agent Error: SSL Handshake Failed
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Network - Version 5.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Supplier Network (OSN), version 5.1, an error message occurs when performing the Send Outbound Test from OSN to the application system.
Due to this issue, users cannot complete setup for the Oracle Supplier Network.
Error Message: OXTA SSL Handshake Error
Additional Details show the following:
Parameter: OXTA Log Message = oracle.apps.ecx.oxta.ConnectionFailureException: Connection failure resulting from: java.io.IOException: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: SLL handshake failed: SSLConnectionClosedGraceful
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in to Oracle Supplier Network.
2. Click on the Self-Testing tab. This opens the Sent Outbound Test subtab, Send Test Message page.
3. Select document type as ‘Purchase Order Acknowledgment’, Document Number: Test_DB_12, Browse the sample PO ACK downloaded from OSN and hit Send button.
4. Go to View Outbound Test (2nd tab under Self-Testing tab) to see the error details.
OXTA-4301 OXTA SSL Handshake Error
5. Click on Additional Error details and the following can be seen:
OXTA Log Message = oracle.apps.ecx.oxta.ConnectionFailureException: Connection failure resulting from: java.io.IOException: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: SLL handshake failed: SSLConnectionClosedGraceful
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms