iRecruitment Is Not Showing Ex-Applicants When Security Profile Has View Applicants Set To Restricted
(Doc ID 1545390.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
iRecruitment is correctly showing the applicants to vacancies based on the custom security profile which restricts access to applicants. But when the applicants become ex-applicants then users can no longer view them via iRecruitment.
This issue does not happen when the security profile has 'View Applicants' set to 'All'.
Applicants who have terminated applications can no longer be found via the 'Candidates: Individuals' page in iRecruitment.
The same security profile can be used to view the ex-applicants.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose an HRMS responsibility, e.g. US Super HRMS Manager.
3. Navigate to 'Security-> Profile'.
4. Create a security profile based on an organization hierarchy and restricted view of applicants and view all candidates.
5. Navigate to 'System Administrator-> Profile-> System'.
6. Assign the security profile to an iRecruitment responsibility like iRecruitment Recruiter by setting the system profile 'HR: Security Profile'.
7. Switch to the iRecruitment responsibility.
8. Navigate to 'Candidates-> Individuals'.
9. Search for an ex-applicant.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document