Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1.3 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating an instance, the XML data of csi update event does not show all data for the instance, it only displays up to ...'event key'
Unlike other product events, such as 'Update Employee' in PER the XML will display all data for the employee
eg., 2013/02/11 00:00:0081PerezM11271981/02/11 00:00:004324213Jose...JoseMXFALSEFALSEFALSE
Expect to see all XML data of the instance
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Oracle Installed Base Agent User >> Item Instance >> Item Instances >> Query for an instance
2. Make a small update on the instance eg., update the external reference
3. Navigation: Oracle Application Manager >> Workflow >> Agent Activity >> Select 'WF_BPEL_Q'
4. Click on 'Search Agent Entry Details' >> Click on 'Workflow Manager' >> Query for the Event from step 1 (%oracle.apps.csi.instance.update%) which is the latest one at the top of the list
5. Click on the XML hyperlink at the far right of the page
6. Observe that the XML data for the instance does not display all of the expected data. It only displays up to the ...'event key'
7. If tested with other products like PER, when updating an employee's information, the XML data will display all employee information
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms