Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Purchasing BWC, PDFs generated by 'PO Output for Communication', that was getting attached automatically to the Purchase Order, was not visible while opening the PO.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Created a PO in Buyers WOrk Center and Approved PO.
2. Opened the same PO in Forms Purchasing.
3. In Form there are two attachments visible - one Type = Documents and the Other Type = To Supplier.
4. In the Buyers Work center only one is visible - Type = To Supplier.
5. As a result Buyers are not able to view all the attachments to a PO in the Buyers Work Center.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms