EBS / Cannot Approve Purchase Orders / Table Space / Max Extents Problems
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.1 to 12.2.4 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Oracle Applications Technology Stack - Version 11.5.1 to 12.2.4 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 'Purchasing' responsibility
Navigate to Purchase Orders / Purchase Orders.
Create purchase orders and click on the 'Approve' and 'OK' button.
The document remains in Incomplete status with the following symptoms:
1. No error message is displayed but the status of the purchase order is still 'Incomplete';
2. Verifying the Special / View Action history from the PO Summary form results in error message:
3. No notification for the purchase order appears on the 'Notifications Summary' form.
4. Not able to run the wfstatus.sql because in the table po_headers_all fields wf_item_type and wf_item_key are null.
5. This problem appeared suddenly with no major application or database changes (upgrades, patches, etc.)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms