No Supporting References Appear When Using Transaction Accounting Reversal (FAH) At Header Level
(Doc ID 1546828.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financials Accounting Hub - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version, Other Issues
No Supporting References appear when using Transaction Accounting Reversal (FAH) at Header level
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Insert new transaction in FAH
2) Submit Request: Create Accounting. This works fine. A journal is created in GL, with supporting references available.
3) Insert a new event incl. headers and lines with the source attached to the Accounting Attribute 'Transaction Accounting Reversal Indicator' set to 'Y'.
4) Submit Request: Create Accounting.
5) A new journal is created in GL, which is a reversal of the original journal. However: no supporting references are attached anymore.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document