Ebusiness Center 'Business Profile' Region Values Disappear When End-date the Contact Relationship.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle TeleSales - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.6 version, Relationship
The Job code data, in the Business Profile region, is hidden when contact relationship is deactivated. It is still possible to enter a value in the job code field and overwrite the existing value. So when reactivating the relationship , the original is overwritten by the new value.
Would expect that that the fields of the Business Profile region, are not disappearing or updateable when a relationship becomes inactive.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Logged under (R) Telesales Agent
- Open the ebusiness form
- Query Party relationship
- View details : for the contact > end date the relationship 'Contact' under the relationship tab
- View details : for the relationship
- Under the Person tab > the Business Profile region is cleared , and we can update with new values
- Once the relationship is re-activated the Business Profile region is populated with the new values and the original values are overwritten.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms