Ebusiness Center 'Business Profile' Region Values Disappear When End-date the Contact Relationship.
(Doc ID 1546844.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle TeleSales - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.6 version, Relationship
The Job code data, in the Business Profile region, is hidden when contact relationship is deactivated. It is still possible to enter a value in the job code field and overwrite the existing value. So when reactivating the relationship , the original is overwritten by the new value.
Would expect that that the fields of the Business Profile region, are not disappearing or updateable when a relationship becomes inactive.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Logged under (R) Telesales Agent
- Open the ebusiness form
- Query Party relationship
- View details : for the contact > end date the relationship 'Contact' under the relationship tab
- View details : for the relationship
- Under the Person tab > the Business Profile region is cleared , and we can update with new values
- Once the relationship is re-activated the Business Profile region is populated with the new values and the original values are overwritten.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!