Compensation Workbench Postprocess Creates 2 Element Entries Instead of 1
(Doc ID 1547021.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that after running the Compensation Workbench Postprocess, the system is creating two element entries, one in current pay period with an end date and one in the next pay period without an end date.
Why is this occurring?
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Go to responsibility Compensation Workbench for Administrators.
2. Select the Run Postprocess link and submit for the active plan.
3. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
4. Navigate to People > Enter and Maintain and query an employee.
5. Click the Assignment button > Entries button.
See that multiple elements have been generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document