Global Blanket Purchase Agreement (GBPA) Cannot Be Searched From The Upload Document Page In iProcurement Catalog Administration
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In iProcurement Catalog Administration, the GBPA can be found from the 'Search' region of the 'Agreements' page, but is not found when searched from the 'Upload Document' page.
It is expected that the GBPA can be searched and selected from the Upload Document page when the GBPA is able to be selected from the 'Search' region of the 'Agreements' page.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will in a Vision Demo environment with the following steps:
1. Log into the iProcurement Catalog Administration responsibility.
2. Click on the 'Agreements' tab > Summary subtab.
3. On the Agreements page, search for the desired GBPA. The GBPA is displayed in the search results and can be selected to update or upload. The document is already set to Enabled for Catalog Authoring in the Buyer Workcenter page.
4. Click on the Agreements tab > Upload subtab.
5. On the View Document Upload History, click the Upload button.
6. On the Upload Document page, ensure that document type is set to "Blanket Purchase Agreement". In the 'Document Number' field, enter the GBPA number. The message "No items found" appears in the resulting list of values and the document is not found.
Due to this issue, users become confused because they cannot select or find the GBPA when searching and uploading directly from the Upload Document page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms