Negotiation Details Page Shows in US Language Instead of NLS Language When User Is Logged In Using NLS Language
(Doc ID 1548081.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Sourcing, Release 12.1.3, users are logged in to the applications using an NLS language (such as ESA). When clicking the Negotiation Details link from the notification in the ESA language, the RFA Details page opens correctly, but displays the information in US language and changes the session language to US.
It is expected that the session language remain ESA (or whatever NLS language is being used) when clicking the Negotiation Details link from the notification.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as supplier user A, using the English language.
2. Click on the notification "You are invited: RFQ 54639 (Add Invitee test)"
3. On the "You are invited: RFQ 54639" notification page, click the "Negotiation Details" link.
4. The RFQ details page for RFQ 54639 displays correct in English.
5. Log out.
6. Now, log in as supplier user A, using the ESA language.
7. Click on the notification "You are invited: RFQ 54639 (Add Invitee test)"
8. On the "You are invited: RFQ 54639" notification page, the page is displayed in ESA language.
9. Click the "Negotiation Details" link.
10. The RFQ details page for RFQ 54639 displays entirely in English. None of it shows in ESA. It should be showing in ESA language.
Here is a sample URL for the "Detalle de Negociación" link in Step 9 above - it can be seen that the "language_code" is set to "US" even when accessing the notification from the ESA (or other NLS) language:
Due to this issue, users that prefer to view the RFQ Details from the notification cannot see the RFQ information in their preferred language.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document