Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Document Type of Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) fails using the Approval Management Engine (AME) Approval.
• The AME rule has been setup and is used both for Standard Purchase Orders (PO) and BPA.
• Standard Purchase Order Approval is working fine with the same AME rule.
• The BPA remains in "incomplete" status when the approval process is initiated.
1. Set up AME rule for transaction type "Purchase Order Approval".
2. Initiate a transaction from the application (Update Document Type) and document remains at incomplete status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms