Unable To Create Item Instance From Install Base User Responsibility
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating new item instance, the party field is automatically populated & system does not allow to modify the default party.
- Responsibility - Install Base User
- Click on create button to create new item instance
- Party field got automatically populated ... cannot changed / insert new value
This behaviour occurs despite having the following profile set :
- CSI: Operating Unit Restriction = NULL.
- CSI: Restrict LOV's on Site Usage = No
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms