Activity And Asset Group Not visible in LOV in Asset Association form and Work Order form
(Doc ID 1549725.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version,
After upgrade from 12.0.6 to R12.1.3 , when try to do Asset-Activity association the Activity Name LOV is not returning any record.
Same is happening for Asset Group LOV when creating Work Order (Asset Group not defaulting in the orm and LOV is empty)
Expect to be able to create activity/Asset association and work orders
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create New Activity : Master item form shows activity A1
2. perform Org Assignment for the new activity
3. Define new Asset Number = AN1
4. EAM > Activities > activity Association > Asset-Activity Association form is opened:
5. Open Activity LOV: LOV shows No results returned
6. EAM > Work orders > Work orders > new > enter asset number (AN1) > asset group nt being populated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|