Service HTML: Category Not Displayed Normally On Customer Support Specialist If Item Category Assignment Is Changed
(Doc ID 1549973.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In CS HTML when the Item Category setup is changed, the Category field is going blank for an existing Service Request.
The category field should not changed for an already created service request.
1. Login in application
2. Create an SR with an Item.
3. The Item is assigned to a particular category as it can be seen in the SR form and in the SR page in CS HTML.
4. Now go to Item Category setup, maintain categories and change the category under which item is present.
5. Now, come back and search for the SR, the category field is blank.
6. Clicking on the drop down gives the new category and selecting it is causing all the contract details to go blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document