Return To Vendor / Correction Fails With Error APP-PO-14806: Lot Number Quantities do not match the Transaction Quantity
(Doc ID 1550094.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Lot Controlled item is received via Mobile without LPN information. Then user tries to perform Return to Vendor (or to Correct) using Desktop Returns form but following error occurs:
Steps to reproduce:
---> User successfully enters receipt of Lot controlled Item without LPN
1. Receive the PO using WMS Mobile Application.
2. Enter the Part# and generate a new LOT#.
3. Complete the Receipt.
4. Then Return using Desktop Application: Receiving / Returns RCVTXERE form
5. Enter the Qty to return angainst the receipt.
6. Enter the LOT # and Qty.
7. Complete the Return. For this particular transaction the error APP-PO-14806 occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document