Counter Capture Form Gives Error: Counter Reading already exists for the same date timestamp (DD-MMM-YYYY)
(Doc ID 1550136.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From Service Contracts counter capture form, when entering 2 counter readings for same date the following pop-up Note displays error:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. "Service contrac->Launch Contract->
2. Open contract with usage item and capture counter value
3. Counter reset to ‘0’ for date DD-MMM-YYYY.
4. After counter is reset > Open counter form again
5. Enter 500 for same date DD-MMM-YYYY
6. Pop-Up box with Note above displays.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!