Questions regarding - Migrating Models LCE To FCE
(Doc ID 1550808.1)
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Configurator - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Configurator Engine
Migrating models LCE (Logic Configurator Engine) to FCE (Fusion Configurator Engine)
We are considering on migrating models from LCE to FCE
We have the following questions:
1. What are the steps to follow for conversion
2. What are the limitations of the conversion in terms of rules/extensions
3. If there is any automated tools to convert extensions
4. Do the CIO API's differ a lot in terms of LCE and FCE
5. Do you have any performance bench marking on LCE vs FCE
6. Considering my assumption that FCE is pure java engine and no C involved here, is there still a concept on native memory
7. It looks as though R12 (12.1.3) supports 64 bit, is OC4J preventing CZ to run in 64 bit mode
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document