Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to overriding the system suggested Putaway locator to user selected locator, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Define the item subinventory locator assignment with item level, no subinventory and locator restrictions
- Receiving Subinventory LPN controlled and RM subinventory Non LPN controlled
- Define Putaway rule Item storage dedicated rule or SQL statement to fetch transaction default locator(Tested this scenario in both cases).
- Create a PO and create receipt in mobile with LPN
- Go to directed move, select move any LPN menu
- Confirm system suggested Subinventory
- Change the system suggested Locator to another
- Select the reason to change the locator
- Drop the LPN
- System showed the Error: The task errored out while processing. Do you want to continue with the next task?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms