Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Sales Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 24-Nov-2014
After running the concurrent program 'Overdue Deliverable Notifier' for repository contracts, an error notification is generated as below.
Error: The notification could not be sent. No External users found for <contract number>.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Author a repository contract
- add deliverables to the contract, with type 'Contractual' with the Supplier Organization as the responsible party
- ensure that deliverables have Notifications set for 'Deliverable is overdue'
2. Activate the contract.
3. After the deliverable due date on the contract has passed, run the Overdue Deliverable Notifier program
- the error notification gets generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms