Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Inactivating a Collector which is linked to an existing Customer Accounts or Sites, a "Random" collector is getting assigned to the Customer at Account or Site level.
Further investigation has shown that after making the Old Collector Active again, the form shows the correct Collector value at both the levels.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables Responsibility
1. Navigation: Customers > Customers
2. Search for a customer and click on account details
3. Navigate to Account Profile tab
4. Go to the Collector field and pick the name of the collector linked to the customer. Eg. COL_A
5. Similarly go to site and check the Collector Name under Profile tab and make a note Eg. COL_B
6. Navigation: Setup > Collections > Collectors
7. Search for a Collectors and inactivate the same and save.
8. It will prompt a warning message. Just click OK.
9. Search for a customer and verify the Collector’s name at both account and site level. They will be different than the original collector. Say it will be COL_C and COL_D
10. Now go back and activate the collectors you have inactivated before and save that.
11. Come back to customer and verify the Collector’s name at both account and site level. They will be same as the original collector which is COL_A and COL_B
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms