Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On a requisition having mixed lines (e.g.: purchase requisition and internal requisition lines), users cannot cancel the purchase requisition line or cancel the internal requisition line. The option to cancel the line is not available.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a requisition in iProcurement containing both purchase requisition and internal requisition line(s).
- three lines: lines 1-2 are internal stock items, and line 3 is purchased from supplier
2. Approve the requisition.
3. Autocreate the purchase requisition lines into a purchase order.
- View the requisition and see that Line 3 is autocreated onto PO 6476.
4. Create line 2 into an internal sales prder (Booked / Mixed).
5. Navigate to iProcurement.
6. Click on the Requisition 14565.
7. Click Change.
- Observe that only line 3 is available to be changed; however, the cancel option for the line is not available.
8. Notice the following statement near the bottom of the page
- Or, depending on the patching code level, this statement and click here link may not be shown, and therefore the internal requisition line associated to an internal sales order cannot be canceled if this link is not available.
- If the Click Here link is available, then see that the Cancel Line feature is available for the internal requisition / internal sales order line
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms