Country Specific User-Defined Validation Not Triggered When Creating Payments
(Doc ID 1552388.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The user-defined validation "Document payee bank account IBAN required" for country Germany of the payment format is not triggered when creating a payment that uses a bank account that belongs to a bank whose country is Germany and a bank branch whose country is Germany.
This happens in the payments workbench and with payment process requests.
1. Create a bank whose country is Germany. Lets say B1
2. Create a bank branch for bank B1 whose country is Germany. Lets say BB1
3. Create a bank account for bank B1 and bank branch BB1
4. Create a payment format with a user-defined validation: "Document payee bank account IBAN required" for country Germany
5. Create a supplier site bank account whose banking details have not populated IBAN
6. Create a payment that uses the payment format of step4 and the bank account of step 3 to pay to the supplier site and bank account of step5. The user-defined validation is not triggered
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!