R12: When Cancel Purchase Order Line from Purchase Order Summary Status Changes To Requires Reapproval
(Doc ID 1552702.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
POXPOVPO: Purchase Order Summary Form
The status of a Purchase Order shows requires-reapproval even though it has been completely canceled.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Login to the E-Business Suite and choose the Purchasing Module.
2. Go to the Purchase Order Summary form
3. Query the purchase order Approved Purchase Order
5. Lines > Control > Cancel PO Line
6. The Status changed to Requires Reapproval - it was expected to stay as Approved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document