R12: Purchase Order Number Is Not Showing When Trying To Associate Multiple Purchase Orders For The Contingent Worker
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO number does not show when trying to associate multiple purchase orders for the contingent worker with following steps:
1. Go to iProcurement Responsibility
2. Create a Contractor Request with Job A
3. Approve the requisition and create PO for the same
4. Create Contractor Assignment from PO approval notification.
5. HR record is created for contractor with the assignment for Job A
6. Now create another contractor request with Job B
7. Approve the requisition and create PO for the same
8. Go to HRMS.
9. Go to People ->Enter and Maintain
10. Open the contingent worker record
11. Click on Assignment
12. Click on Others-> PO CWK associations
13. This page will open to associate multiple PO's
14. We are not able to see the PO number in the Lov, because job on the new PO is 'JOB B' which is different from the job on assignment on HR record which is 'JOB A'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms