After 'Unable to Reserve' Message Forward Notification Not Going To Specified Employee
Last updated on JULY 26, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version
After submitting a Purchase Order (PO) for approval the submitter receives a notification 'Unable To Reserve Standard Purchase Order XXX is received'. On opening this notification an option to forward the PO is given in "step 3 . Forward this document to a person that has the authority to reserve". But after forwarding to the new user, the new user does not receives a notification.
It is expected after fowarding the PO the user will receive a notification to reserve.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. The user creates a purchase order and submits it for approval.
2. The document gets stuck in a status of Pre-Approved and the user receives the following notification:
Unable To Reserve Standard Purchase Order xxxxx
3. The user then clicks on the subject notification to open the notification and chooses Forward.
4. The user selects another user to forward this PO to and clicks on Forward.
5. The person in which the PO was forwarded to does not receive a notification.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms