Default Enrollment Rule not Returning Future Dated Plan Enrollments Where the Amount is Calculated using Enter Value at Enrollment
(Doc ID 1553719.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that the amount entered for a Supplemental Life plan enrollment scheduled to begin on a future day due to a Waiting Period is not being returned when processing an intervening life event and using a Default Enrollment fast Formula.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query an example employee.
3. Process the New Hire life event on 21-FEB and enroll in Supplemental Life plan for entered coverage amount of "$75,000".
- See that the Coverage and Rate Start Date is displayed as 01-JUN. This is due to a 90 day waiting period.
4. Process the Status Change Life event on 20-APR navigate to the enrollment form.
- See that the Amount is defaulted to 25000, not the 75000 from the previous election.
This is due to the customer using "Enter Value At Enrollment" and Flat Range for the Calculation Method. In this case, 25000 is the defined default for the rate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document