Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a copied document with fixed price or rate line type is submitted for approval, in the workflow notification, the line quantity defaulted to zero (0) incorrectly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate from the Purchasing responsibility to Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders
2. Create a Standard Purchase Order (PO) with a line type which is fixed price or rate, and submit for approval.
3. Using Copy Document copy the PO to a new purchase order.
4. Submit the purchase order for approval.
5. The notification shows the quantity as zero.
Also PO line details are not displayed in the approval notification if line type is Fixed price services / Complex PO / Amount is null.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms