R12: Unable To Import Standard Purchase Orders using Import Standard Purchase Orders Concurrent Program with Secondary Unit Of Measure at Line Level
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to import POs,
the following error occurs.
Error: This item is defined to be tracked in its primary unit of measure only. A secondary quantity is NOT required.
Steps to reproduced:
1. Create a dual-UOM control item in item master for item ITEM_TEST_7-
2. Item attribute "Tracking" on Master Org level is set to "Primary" and "Primary & Secondary" on Inventory Org level
3. Populate the interface tables
4. Run the concurrent request to import PO
5. Check interface table po_interface_errors, find error:
This item is defined to be tracked in its primary unit of measure only. A secondary quantity is NOT required.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms