Additional Distribution Line Functionality Not Working For PCard Trans, Get Error "The following error occurred while updating the data base:"
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using "Procurement card (full access) " responsiblity to verify transaction, if transaction is split then it gives error when apply the transaction
The following error occurred while updating the database:
Steps to reproduce
1. Negivation : Procurement Cards (Full Access) -> Procurement Cards Verify Transactions
2. List of validate transaction is shown
3. Open Any of the Transaction.
4. Break up the Transaction by reducing the Distribution Line Amount , the Reduced amount willl be appeared to Additional Distribution Amount.
5. Modify the status as verified and press the Apply Button
6. Receive error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms