Additional Distribution Line Functionality Not Working For PCard Trans, Get Error "The following error occurred while updating the data base:"
(Doc ID 1554618.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using "Procurement card (full access) " responsiblity to verify transaction, if transaction is split then it gives error when apply the transaction
The following error occurred while updating the database:
Steps to reproduce
1. Negivation : Procurement Cards (Full Access) -> Procurement Cards Verify Transactions
2. List of validate transaction is shown
3. Open Any of the Transaction.
4. Break up the Transaction by reducing the Distribution Line Amount , the Reduced amount willl be appeared to Additional Distribution Amount.
5. Modify the status as verified and press the Apply Button
6. Receive error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document