"ORA-01403: no data found ORA-06512: at "APPS.WF_NOTIFICATION", line 5130 ORA-06512: at line 1 " When Attempting to Approve a Notification in Approval Management For a Repository Contract
(Doc ID 1554625.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that Repository Contract Approval is ending in Error. Repository contracts are routed correctly for approval to the respective approvers using AME. When the approver is trying to approve the notification and the following error occurs:
"ORA-01403: no data found ORA-01403: no data found ORA-01403: no data found ORA-06512: at "APPS.WF_NOTIFICATION", line 5130 ORA-06512: at line 1 "
Steps to Reproduce:
1. From Contract Workbench (R)
2. Create Repository Contracts
3. Submit the contract for approval
4. In the Workflow, activity monitor, the workflow is triggered fine Logged in as the approver
5. Trying to approve the notification by clicking on Approve. The error appears as shown below
ORA-01403: no data found ORA-01403: NO DATA FOUND ORA-06512 at APPS.WF_NOTIFICATION, line 5130 ORA-06512 at line 1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document