R12.1: FAXASSET: Amortization Start Date is Dimmed When Trying To Amortize Depreciation Method Adjustment For Assets In Asset Workbench
(Doc ID 1554769.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Depreciation, Rollback, Projection, What-If
When trying to do an amortized depreciation method change in the Asset Workbench, the 'Amortization Start Date' is dimmed (not active) after checking the 'Amortize NBV over remaining life' check box.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open the Assets workbench.
2. Query the asset to be adjusted
3. Press the "Books" button.
4. Change the asset depreciation method and check the 'Amortize NBV over remaining life' check box.
5. Found the 'Amortization Start Date' field is dimmed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!