Last updated on JULY 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Configure to Order - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Oracle Cost Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Oracle Order Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked Relevance on 11-NOV-2014 ***
When trying to progress a CTO sales order line to create the Configuration (or Star or ATO) Item (Actions -> Progress Order : next Eligible action), getting an user defined exception error and an ONT note.
The same is working fine when the AutoCreate Configuration Item concurrent program is ran.
=== ODM Issue Verification ===
Verified the issue in the log file as noted below:
See the following error:
CTO_WORKFLOW.create_config_item_wf(OEOL, 1623369, 178602, RUN)
1623369, 178602, RUN)
As currently the ability to use the Progress Order action from the Sales Order entry UI is unsuccessful, the AutoCreate Configuration concurrent program can be run as a request to successfully create the
1. Customer created an ATO Model
2. Option Classes and Option created under the ATO
3. BOM setup as they have done in other orgs for same model.
4. Create a Sales Order for the Model, and select options.
5. Book the order.
6. Select on Top Model, Actions > Progress Order, (or Right Click >Progress Order)
7. The form popup indicates the next eligible action is "Create Configuration - Eligible"
8. Select this and click OK
9. Get a small popup Note that shows "ONT"
10. Then get a second popup note with "User-Defined Exception"
11. Error Name in Workflow Monitor is '1'
12. If the customer runs the Concurrent Request "AutoCreate Configuration Item" program manually instead, it picks up the model configuration and creates the Configuration ('Star') Item without any errors.
This issue is specific to one organization only.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms