Applying a Patch With File icxprf.ldt Resets POR Proxy Profiles Incorrectly to Server ap6175rt.us.oracle.com and Port 80 Causing Punchout to Fail with 202 Error
Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 'POR : Proxy Server Name' and 'POR : Proxy Server Port' profiles are seeded with an incorrect value ap6175rt.us.oracle.com and 80 respectively from icxprf.ldt
Customer applied Patch 14665455:R12.ICX.B, which provides icxprf.ldt 120.30.12010000.9
... from the icxprf.ldt 120.30.12010000.9 file
It is not clear why the profile is seeded with this value.
Due to this issue, iProcurement users are not able to punchout to supplier, until the POR: Proxy Server Name profile value is manually updated and the oc4j (iAS/Apache) is bounced. The punchout gets a 202 error.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Check that the POR : Proxy Server Name profile is set to the correct SITE level value.
2. Do punchout from iProcurement to a supplier and the punchout works fine.
3. Apply a patch that contains icxprf.ldt (Example: <Patch 14665455>:R12.ICX.B)
4. Check that the POR : Proxy Server Name profile is set to an incorrect value by the patch.
5. Try the punchout again from iProcurement to the supplier, and the punchout fails to connect because the profile has been set to an invalid value by the patch.
The workaround is to update the profile option 'POR : Proxy Server Name' at the SITE level to the correct value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms