R12:JL:AP: Due Date Field Is Not Working On Collection Documents Form
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financials for the Americas - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot enter a value in the Due Date field when creating collection documents
Expect to be able to enter a due date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Oracle Payables
2. Path: Invoices -> Entry -> Invoices
3. Create an invoice and save.
4. Validate the invoice
5. Path: Localization -> Collection Documents -> Define
6. Create a collection document and save.
Cannot enter a value in the Due Date field.
1. Change the city in the supplier address setup.
2. Change the city setup - draw a letter from the name.
The problem occurs for cities containing more than 25 characters.
For example (city): Santa Rita do Passa Quatro, which name contains 26 characters.
The workaround is not feasible as changing the registration of the city in TCA cause problems with suppliers and customers enrolled in the city
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot enter a due date on the collection document
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms