INVSDOIO - User Defined ATP Rule Is Missing From List of Values (LOV) In The Organization Parameters Form
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the 'ATP, Pick, Item Sourcing' tab of the Organization Parameters form you cannot see customer defined ATP rules in ATP Rule LOV.
The same behavior is also seen on the Order Management tab of the Master Items Form (INVIDITM).
Expect that user defined ATP rules will be presented to the Organization Parameters and Master Items form LOV
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation : Inventory / Setup /Rules / Available to Promise
2. Create user defined ATP rule
3. Navigation: Inventory / Setup / Organizations / Organization Parameters
4. Select any organization / go to 'ATP, Pick, Item Sourcing' tab
5. Invoke LOV for ATP Rule, search for customer defined rule. Nothing is returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms