Trade Management Claim Mass Settlement Getting Auto Rejected on Submission with Approval
(Doc ID 1556267.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to perform mass settlement as the GRP is getting auto rejected before reaching to the approvers. On opening the mass settlement batch the batch doesn't contain any claims which were selected before submitting for approval.
Testcase: Mass Settlement with Approval rule
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management User
- Navigation: Claim
- Enable the Claim Approval for the group claim from custom setup screen
- Click Claim -> Mass Settlement
- Click Create to create the group claim
- Enter the Customer as "Hilman and Associates" and click Search
- Select the Above created deduction from the open claim section and provide the amount as <100> USD and click next
- In the Payament section, enter amount as <100> against the write off settlement
- Click next and submit the mass settlement
- it creates a group claim "GRP20564"
- The Group Claim should move to Pending Approval status instead of Rejected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document