Pick Drop Failed Error During LPN Based Consolidation in Staging Lane Across Deliveries
Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.0.6 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During Bulk picking and LPN based consolidation across deliveries, if there are n deliveries, while doing the last drop belonging to nth delivery, the following error happens
From LPN has atleast one item with out a delivery . All items in this LPN must have a delivery , if you want to drop/move this lpn.
|WMS_DEV_REQ_FAIL| WMS_INVOKE_EPR. PRESS any key continue"
1. Ensure that the item, sub-inventory are bulk pick enabled.
2. Outbound operation plan=LPN based consolidation in staging lane across deliveries
3. Create three Sales Orders for the same item with different customers for each of them so that 3 separate deliveries can be created
4. Release the sales order with pick slip grouping rule=Default Bulk Picking Rule, Auto create delivery criteria=Across orders and Auto create delivery=Yes. Do not give any order numbers
5. A bulk task will be created with 3 child tasks
6. Go to shipping transaction forms and enter the same intermediate ship to location for all the 3 deliveries under Delivery tab.
7. Logon to mobile and perform the task and load the quantities in a Xfer LPN.
8. Go to Tasks / Directed Tasks / Directed Move / Drop Loaded LPNs
i. Select the Xfer (Transfer) LPN used in step 7.
ii. Do the first drop by creating a new To LPN and a new Drop LPN
iii.Do the second drop by creating a new To LPN but keeping the same Drop LPN as in the previous drop.
iv. Do the third drop by creating a new To LPN but keeping the Drop LPN as in the two previous drops.
Receive the error during the third drop.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms