Receipts Workbench: GL Date Does not Change When Receipt Date is Changed for Subsequent Receipts
(Doc ID 1556549.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2014
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a receipt, the GL date does not change consistently when the Receipt date is changed.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Receipts > Receipts
- Enter Receipt Method = Manual
- Cursor automatically move to Receipt Date. It shows:
Receipt Date = 30-SEP-2011
GL Date = 30-SEP-2011
Maturity Date = 30-SEP-2011
Receipt Date = 27-SEP-2011. Then GL date changed automatically
GL Date = 27-SEP-2011
Maturity Date = 27-SEP-2011
- Enter Customer and save it
- Use down arrow key to create another new receipt
- Repeat steps 1-3 on this receipt, and GL date does not get changed automatically. It remains as 30-SEP-2011
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.