Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot process a payment through PPR due to 'Internal Server Error' in Payments Manager when trying to click on the payment process request name hyperlink in Payments Manager.
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) From Payables responsibility, navigate to Payments Manager
2) Click on Payment Process Requests tab
3) Search for a PPR which select large number of Payable Documents
4) Click on the payment process request hyperlink
5) At this point, there is a very long wait, until receiving an Internal Server Error (http 500):
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms