Last updated on MAY 29, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To explain why a Quantity billed exceeds quantity received hold are released by credit memo invoices.
Steps to reproduce
1) Created standard PO and approve
2) Created invoice for PO Qty Invoiced 10
3) Validated the invoice. After validation invoice went on hold (Quantity billed exceeds quantity received)
4) Created credit memo for PO and validated. Qty Invoiced -10
5) Ran the invoice validation and its released the Quantity billed exceeds quantity received hold on invoice
6) Invoice validated.
7) Invoice is not received and its got validated?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms