Why Are Quantity Billed Exceeds Quantity Received Hold Are Released by Credit Memo Invoices?
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To explain why a Quantity billed exceeds quantity received hold are released by credit memo invoices.
Steps to reproduce
1) Created standard PO and approve
2) Created invoice for PO Qty Invoiced 10
3) Validated the invoice. After validation invoice went on hold (Quantity billed exceeds quantity received)
4) Created credit memo for PO and validated. Qty Invoiced -10
5) Ran the invoice validation and its released the Quantity billed exceeds quantity received hold on invoice
6) Invoice validated.
7) Invoice is not received and its got validated?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms