Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2014
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is no option to save tax changes in the Additional Tax Information page in iProcurement checkout.
Due to this issue the customer can not return to previous page. They have to navigate back to the first page, and then enter the detail information of the requisition again.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigate to iProcurement Home page.
2. Select Item on Shop tab page.
3. Click on the "View Cart and Checkout" button.
4. Click on the "Next" button.
5. Click on the "Next" button.
6. Click on the "Show" link on the Lines.
7. Click on the "Click Here" tax link on the line details.
8. There is no return link on the "Tax:Requisition" page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms