Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Bank
When attempting to click on the Record History icon in the Bank Accounts window for upgraded and new bank accounts in release 12.1.3
the following error occurs.
Note: the same issue occurs in the Banks window.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Ensure Patch 10421110:R12.CE.B to enable the Record History icon in the Bank Accounts window.
2. A the Record History icon to the Bank Accounts Information page:
a. Go to Cash Management > setup > Bank account
b. Select any bank account > Update account
Personalize Main page of account information :
change Record history attribute from inherit to True at all levels.
3. Navigate to the System Administrator responsibility/System Profiles window enable the FND:Record History Enabled Option profile at the Responsibility and User level. Save.
4. Navigation: View > Bank Accounts
Double click on ‘Bank Accounts’
Search for desired bank account number
Shows Bank Accounts window:
Account Number: ***7541
2. Click on ‘Radio-button’ against the displayed bank account
3. Click on ‘Record History’ icon at the far right to get unexpected error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms