Maryland State Pickup Transfer To Box 14C With The Data In RV Record Position 257-268
(Doc ID 1557452.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Maryland Pickup Retirement deduction is being shown on the W2 Box 14 for all retirement deductions whether the employee lives in Maryland or not
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee lives in Maryland
2. Has a retirement deduction
3. Then moves to a different resident state
4. Run the Year End PreProcess
5. See all retirement deductions on the Employee W2 PDF
6. W2 Box 14 should only show these retirement deductions for when the employee lives in Maryland
7. The W2 Magnetic Media is showing the correct amounts for Maryland retirement for only residents of Maryland
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!